TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Revised : 16th Apr, 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (‘you’) and Cryptex (‘we,’ ‘us’ or ‘our’), concerning your access to and use of the https://cryptex.to website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the ‘Site’).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the ‘Last updated’ date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
1. all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
2. you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
3. you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
4. you are not under the age of 18;
5. not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside[, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site];
6. you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
7. you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
8. your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation;
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the ‘Content’) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the ‘Marks’) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be reproduced, aggregated, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We also have the right to block your account and all associated accounts if there is a concern that multi-accounts are being held. Only one account may be created per household. For verification purposes we have the right to collect, store and use the necessary data. An activation of the account can only be arranged again if there is clear evidence against it and the Cryptex confirms the evidence and then the activation
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
6. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
7. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
10. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/ or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
14. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
15. attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
16. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
17. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as ‘spyware’ or ‘passive collection mechanisms’ or ‘pcms’).
21. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
22. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, ‘Contributions’).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site [or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion,
1. to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions;
2. to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site;
3. to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
By registering on our site, a multi-currency wallet is created. Through this wallet you can manage, receive and send Bitcoin – BTC, Ethereum – ETH, Cardano – ADA, Ripple – XRP, HEX – HEX, PULSE – PLS.
Fees are charged for sending the four currencies listed above. These fees are collected as a handling fee for us. The fees are made up as follows:
0.00% BITCOIN – BTC
0.00% ETHEREUM – ETH
0.00% CARDANO – ADA
0.00% RIPPLE – XRP
0.00% HEX – HEX
0.00% PULSE – PLS
10.00% BITCOIN – BTC
10.00% ETHEREUM – ETH
8.00% CARDANO – ADA
8.00% RIPPLE – XRP
10.00% HEX – HEX
2.00% PULSE – PLS
We reserve the right to change the fees percentage at any time
INVESTMENT CRYPTEX DeFi HYBRID CONTRACT
Cryptex is a company specialized in crypto currencies DeFi projects. You have the right to participate in the DeFi Pool as long as you do not violate the Terms and Conditions and the legislation in your country. Our returns are variable – depends on market situation, but they vary by category depending on the amount of money managed in your respective DeFi pool balances. All results will be credited to you 1 to 1 without any deductions. Fees and interest will then be deducted from your Cryptex Account.
Duration for each contract is min. 36 months up to 84 months.
All costs (monthly handling fee, Interest ..) are debited monthly from your profit account.
All contracts expire after 36 months, 60 month and 84 months.
All profits minus costs are paid into your Cryptex account.
Life insurance contracts are being reversed and there is no obligation to pay.
All interest payments for the loan are also paid annually and there is no obligation to pay.
The maximum you can lose is the processing fee of 100,00 USD per Cryptex DeFi Hybrid Contract.
You have no obligation to make additional payments.
PROMOTION / REFERRAL PROGRAM
As a user, i.e. as account holder, you have the right to participate in our affiliate program and promote Cryptex. Commissions are paid to the affiliate. These commissions are earned when people you have invited and registered through your affiliate link are active in a Cryptex DeFi Hybrid Contract and earn daily rewards. We reserve the right to change and optimize the commission payments at any time. The commissions are currently as follows:
Reward for each Cryptex DeFi Hybrid Contract
Reward for each Cryptex DeFi Hybrid Contract
Up to 20 Lines – 01.00% – 08.00% Up to 5 Lines – Leader and Super Leader up to 90.00%
Rewards from DeFi Hybrid contract can be withdrawn within a maximum of 48 hours
Rewards from DeFi Hybrid contract Profits can be withdrawn after termination of contract duration.
Participation in Cryptex referral program is not mandatory, is voluntary and can be terminated at any time. There is no obligation at any time.